Monday, August 8, 2011

Albany Gameday XVI has a lazy organizer

Here is the list of games offered to be run so far. What I need is confirmation from each DM that they are going to be there and do indeed want to run this or something else. Once I have four I will put up slots and we'll go from there. We should have 20 to 25 people show. Maybe more if I get some ads out into some random places.

Ms. Cadkitty - Fourcore D&D
StephenChast - Fourcore D&D
Crothian - Paranoia
R. Kelly - Star Wars
Woas - Og
Scholar - ??
Keeper of Secrets - M&M DC Heroes vs. Villains

1 comment:

  1. Since CadKitty called C1: Crucible of the Gods already, I'll run Grind 4E (Fourthcore conversions of Jason Buhlman's Weekly Grind for Pathfinder). You can use the same 1st level characters as in C1--as well as your alternates, which I encourage you to bring.

    SND02: Fane of the Heresiarch is supposed to be out that weekend. I would love to run that instead of Grind 4E as it's the 'sequel' to Iron Lich, but I can't guarantee that it will be ready. SND02 is for 6th level characters. IIRC, the pregens are all neutral or evil! :D

    ReplyDelete